Photo via: lifestorage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for front porch decor ideas? We found them as we looked for ideas and inspiration for our front porch. We wanted to try something new this year and we budgeted to have it done. I personally like to look online and find inspirations as well. Though my budget my be small sometimes you can getKeep Reading
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- This activity table will keep the kids busy for hours! The free plans make it easy to build in just a weekend!
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- If you are looking for information about table decor, you can get ideas from this photo gallery. Different cultures have different table decor styles. Here you can find examples of different styles of table decor. Need couId decorate a table, the organization will make dinner time. A beautiful table decor increase quality of your organizations.
- Looking for a new book to read this summer? Check out this list for your ultimate summer reading guide! You wont be disappointed! via @goodenufmommy
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- How To: Make an Outdoor Shower Outdoor showers are becoming increasingly more popular. Heres one you can build yourself this weekend.
- DIY Customizable Media Room Lighting – Looking to change up the lighting and decor in your home theater or media room? This easy DIY lighting project can be completed in just a few hours and under $100 while giving a completely new design and feel to the room.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.