Photo via: fleamarketflipper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Looking for front porch decor ideas? We found them as we looked for ideas and inspiration for our front porch. We wanted to try something new this year and we budgeted to have it done. I personally like to look online and find inspirations as well. Though my budget my be small sometimes you can getKeep Reading
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- 3 Super Simple DIY Bat Halloween Decorations to throw the ultimate “bat” Halloween party! You were all warned about my Halloween obsession And so it continues! I am SO excited to share this post because it was an absolute blast to put together. Plus, it’s a little different than my typical post which includes a single…
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!