Photo via: schoolingamonkey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slime is tons of fun. This version teaches you how to make slime with baking soda and is a completely borax-free slime! Non toxic slime for the win!
- Making real flower suncatcher crafts is an easy fine motor activity for kids and teens. Using real flowers provides a rich sensory experience for the developing child. Even a toddler can make one of these beautiful nature crafts!
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Kids will love this activity! Make DIY Sidewalk Foam Paint, perfect summer boredom buster for the kids!
- DIY Tugging Box for Young Toddlers ~ Fun Fine Motor, Sensory, and Cause and Effect Activity (From Laughing Kids Learn)
- This easy DIY is the perfect way to upgrade your office or bedroom! It’s so easy, outdoorsy and so modern. This snowy mountain cork board DIY will bring a little touch of winter into your home!
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.
- Unicorn Poop Slime Recipe: Learn how to create perfect Unicorn poop slime (rainbow slime) to play with!
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together