Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Store baby blankets and/or burp cloths in a shoe organizer on the back of the door. Why did I not think of that?!?
- Life Hacks That Will Help You Survive This Winter : pool noodles prop up your boots!
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- Why is it that the last few weeks of pregnancy move in S-L-O-W motion?! Honestly, I feel like this pregnancy has gone by really fast. The whole time, I kept thinking “wow! I’m really th…
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- life hacks, life tips, useful life tricks Etsy Danahm1975 Jewelry
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Useful life hacks – 9GAG More Etsy Danahm1975 Jewelry
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- So i really like space and all that :3 and this is my first try at a a galaxy in a bottle necklace ,i love both♥ what do you think? Now for sale at my etsy shop :3 www.etsy.com/li…
- Need to repaint a piece of furniture and want to do it without a lot of work? Read on to see why I love chalk paint and you will too! SO EASY!