Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Growing a snack garden with your kids this summer is a fun way to introduce and encourage healthy eating with your kids. Let them snack.
- Make Your Own Colorful Indoor Herb Garden
- Add a little bit of whimsical magic to your playroom decor by making an indoor fairy door! All you really need for this DIY project is craft sticks, pebbles and glue.
- We have compiled a number of photos giving you ideas on how to make your indoor plants look better. Not to forget the effectiveness of saving space in your home and money from your pockets. You can…
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- Why leave the fun of hunting prizes to the Easter egg hunt? Hold your very own candy cane hunt with the kids this winter and let the magic begin!
- Dont let perfect keep you from better – encouragement to make your home more beautiful, without being stuck in a quest for perfection.
- Do you love the distressed look on your painted furniture? Let me show you how easy it is to give painted metal a distressed look you will love! – www.michellejdesigns.com
- The Ultimate Rhubarb Guide – Grow Harvest Cook Preserve at An Oregon Cottage