Photo via: letitshinedesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Glass + Mirror Cleaning Spray is my most used DIY Cleaner. It uses rubbing alcohol which allows it to dry quickly to a streak-free shine!
- Buy A Folding Dish Rack And Turn It Into A Book Caddy!
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- Do you love the distressed look on your painted furniture? Let me show you how easy it is to give painted metal a distressed look you will love! – www.michellejdesigns.com
- Clean Oven!:3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- Fold your clothes perfectly every time with the DIY folding board
- pixies ponderings: You Asked for It, You Got It. Hand-dyed Fabric Flowers Tutorial
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- Adorable Baby Hat Sewing Pattern! It comes in sizes preemie through 12 months so it is perfect for infants and big babies. She has a wonderful web site! This cute little baby cap is made out of soft knit fabric and comes with a fitted top and a cuff
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- An easy tutorial on how to convert a png or jpg file into a Silhouette cut file! It opens up so many design possibilities!
- Yes people! I finally have a new DIY for you! Im so sorry for such a canyon sized gap between this and the last one. It certainly wasnt intentional but design work very much got in the way. Actua…