Photo via: shop.magnoliamarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kristin Nicholas Designs: Felted Market Bag with Leather Handles
- How to make drop cloth curtains for the porch or patio – Debbiedoos
- Spring is in the air and handmade good are at the Senior Center. Support local artists on Saturday, April 8. Find out more about the market or how you can apply to have a booth at http://www.fcgov.com/recreation/programs/artscrafts.php
- Think of this swingy leather tassel as the cherry on top of your favorite bag.
- With one side leather and one side faux fur fabric, no matter the outfit you’re wearing—it’s a wonderful DIY accessory. One of your favorite parts about this Shawl Collar Fur Vest is sure to be its versatility.
- book art how to/DIY: old leather bound book turned into clock …drill hole for hands, glue pages and cut out space for mechanism, hand paint the numbers with gold paint pen
- 24 Awesome Wall Organization Solutions Call it a command center, drop zone, or whatever you’d like — you can easily turn an wall in your entry or kitchen into a wall organization station to keep your household running smoothly. See 12 awesome ideas below, and another 12 on the previous page. This post contains affiliate …
- Clear Glass Bulbs Acrylic Paint Drip one drop of different colors in at a time, HOMEMADE ORNAMENTS (:
- DIY Stenciled God Bless America Drop Cloth pillow cover. How to make a drop cloth pillow cover with stenciled American flag.
- I may never buy Jewelry again with my Favorite Jewelry Subscription box, Rocksbox! From earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets – every style you could imagine. Delineate Your Dwelling
- DIY Simple Thread Tassel Earrings
- DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater Earrings, tutorial for more Christmas jewelry on DuctTapeAndDenim.com