Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade home decor is always a great way to refresh the look of your space. Check out this DIY Home Fabric Update and see how you can use Jo-Ann crafting essentials to transform your outdoor patio.
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- Refresh your spring wardrobe with this craft idea from Jo-Ann for a DIY Tie Dye Scarf. Try this homemade activity for yourself to learn three new ways to tie dye.
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- DIY Stone Gold-Dipped Vase. See how easy it is to transform a glass vase into beautiful, modern gold-dipped home decor with HomeRight. Sponsored.
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Give every part of your home a fresh makeover—including your refrigerator— with these DIY Spring Flower Magnets! With just a few craft supplies found at Jo-Ann, you’ll be displaying your photos and notes beautifully in no time.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)