Photo via: jojotastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!
- Bath salts are a fabulous gift idea and making them yourself couldnt be easier. It just takes a few simple ingredients and some pretty jars. Youll have some handmade gifts with just a few minutes work.
- Learn how to make your own elegant and beautiful spiral chain bracelet with this simple DIY tutorial. It makes a beautiful gift idea for that special woman in your life!
- Are you in search of crafts to make and sell? Learn how to make paper flowers DIY style and open your own Etsy shop. Why not?! You can learn how to make paper flowers & foliage to create gorgeous paper flowers backdrops. There’s a paper flowers workshop a
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- 20+ adorable, useful and free DIY sewing projects for every room in your home. They include free sewing patterns and nearly all are beginner-friendly tutorials. They make super handy DIY gifts for friends, for housewarming parties, and for your own home decoration. Check them out!
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.