Photo via: bybrittanygoldwyn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- Looking for something a little different for window treatments? Learn how to make no sew chabby chic swag (or valance) – it’s quick, easy, and very fun to do! Read More » afarmgirlinthemaking.com
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- These DIY Valentines Day mantel decorations are quick and cheap to make! Learn how at The No Pressure Life.
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- Need a quick and easy gift idea to make. These quick to knit fingerless gloves would make a great gift. They can be knitted in just one evening.
- Easy DIY idea to make a jewelry dish to hold all your jewelry. This is the perfect way to hold your rings when youre washing dishes. Its also a great gift idea!
- Learn how to make these Easy Mickey Mouse Washer Necklaces. They are perfect to show your DisneySide or wear on your next Disney vacation.
- These DIY Vinyl Cups are adorable and versatile. They are a perfect vinyl craft idea to make with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! Easily customize with your own sayings for the perfect party favor!
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da