Photo via: threadingmyway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Heat Packs – Mary Martha Mama- DIY Hot Cold Packs Tutorial- How to make hot and cold rice packs AD WhatMattersToU
- Part one: Learn how to build a DIY 9-drawer dresser with free design plans and a step-by-step tutorial by Jen Woodhouse of The House of Wood.
- Learn how to make pallet furniture with these simple step by step tutorials. With all the indoor and outdoor furniture made from wood pallets these are all cost effective projects. Teach the kids some DIY and create a new masterpiece for the home.
- Learn how to make your own elegant and beautiful spiral chain bracelet with this simple DIY tutorial. It makes a beautiful gift idea for that special woman in your life!
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Learn how to make these loopy burlap flowers from burlap ribbon in absolutely no time! The Birch Cottage shares the tutorial on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home.
- Are you in search of crafts to make and sell? Learn how to make paper flowers DIY style and open your own Etsy shop. Why not?! You can learn how to make paper flowers & foliage to create gorgeous paper flowers backdrops. There’s a paper flowers workshop a
- How to Make a Split Level Monogram in Cricut Design Space | a step by step Cricut tutorial
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Learn how to create a DIY Teepee No Sew with this step-by-step tutorial. Easy and inexpensive with a total cost of around $30-$40. via @homestoriesatoz
- Learn how to sew a bow tie that really ties! A free simple free sewing tutorial on polkadotchair.com
- The best crafts are both functional and adorable, and these fit the bill! Check out this tutorial on how to make fabric flip flops for under $5!