Photo via: lisalaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to get rid of weeds naturally and effectively. I see all types of recipes for killing weeds. Many can destroy healthy soil organisms that plants need to thrive. Follow my recipe and keep your soil healthy while getting rid of weeds.
- STOP! Dont throw away your dishes! Click through to learn How to Remove Utensil Scratches from Dishes! Seriously amazing. This will be one popular pin to put on your must try list!
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- Learn how to make these loopy burlap flowers from burlap ribbon in absolutely no time! The Birch Cottage shares the tutorial on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home.
- Dont let perfect keep you from better – encouragement to make your home more beautiful, without being stuck in a quest for perfection.
- Refresh your spring wardrobe with this craft idea from Jo-Ann for a DIY Tie Dye Scarf. Try this homemade activity for yourself to learn three new ways to tie dye.
- Learn how to make pallet furniture with these simple step by step tutorials. With all the indoor and outdoor furniture made from wood pallets these are all cost effective projects. Teach the kids some DIY and create a new masterpiece for the home.
- Learn how to make these Easy Mickey Mouse Washer Necklaces. They are perfect to show your DisneySide or wear on your next Disney vacation.
- Are you in search of crafts to make and sell? Learn how to make paper flowers DIY style and open your own Etsy shop. Why not?! You can learn how to make paper flowers & foliage to create gorgeous paper flowers backdrops. There’s a paper flowers workshop a
- Chicken wire memo boards are a great way to upcycle old frames into something useful. Learn how to make chicken wire memo boards for any room in your house.