Photo via: parentalperspective.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn to transfer photo to wood with this simple tutorial. It is such a wonderful way to display your favorite photos!
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.
- Using the Bistro Chalk Markers you can create a custom sign with a simple slice of wood.
- Make This: Shrinky Dink Silhouette Pendant Necklace – from a cell phone photo — Paper and Stitch
- How To Use Heat transfer with your Silhouette Cameo -tutorial from Practically Functional
- Wax paper wood transfer. YES! Print on wax paper and then transfer it directly to wood. Who knew?!
- Coasters! Cool idea! Ive seen this done with black and white photos…with the photo transferred directly onto the tile. Make sure to SEAL it…5 coats of Krylon Acrylic Clear Coat..worked perfectly!
- Part one: Learn how to build a DIY 9-drawer dresser with free design plans and a step-by-step tutorial by Jen Woodhouse of The House of Wood.
- How To: Transfer Images to Wood and Make a Tropical Palm Tray
- How To Make A Freezer Paper Transfer.
- Make your own DIY wall art using an old roller blind plus this super easy photo and image transfer technique
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.