Photo via: britstrawbridge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- This DIY decor project is so fun! Learn how to make your own Rope Letters and Words at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Are you in search of crafts to make and sell? Learn how to make paper flowers DIY style and open your own Etsy shop. Why not?! You can learn how to make paper flowers & foliage to create gorgeous paper flowers backdrops. There’s a paper flowers workshop a
- DIY Vintage Journal Printable Designs to make your own keepsake vintage shabby chic paper journal // Printables // DIY // Crafty // Bookbinding
- Learn how to make your own elegant and beautiful spiral chain bracelet with this simple DIY tutorial. It makes a beautiful gift idea for that special woman in your life!
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Learn how to make a glam diy headboard for free. See how I take my diy tufted headboard and turn it into something more!
- These DIY Vinyl Cups are adorable and versatile. They are a perfect vinyl craft idea to make with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! Easily customize with your own sayings for the perfect party favor!
- Make your own aged timber shelves – vinegar stain included – instantly age timber.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- In which I share 15 laundry room free printables to help dress up your washing space. Fun, but not guaranteed to make you actually like doing laundry! Ha!