Photo via: thesnug.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to create a miniature garden with living plants? This guide by expert Janit Calvo has all the information and resources you need to get started. Find out about the best plant choices, and how to plan your garden and accessories for a creative and enchanting mini garden.
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- How to Build a Gorgeous She Shed, complete with link to step by step plans. Great for a home office, glorified garden shed or as an art / craft studio. Come see our photo album of building this one. FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- DIY Bluebird birdhouses. Learn how to build a bird house for bluebirds.
- Part one: Learn how to build a DIY 9-drawer dresser with free design plans and a step-by-step tutorial by Jen Woodhouse of The House of Wood.
- How To: Throw a Terrarium Party (the charcoal is an important step to keep the mold out!)
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Learn how to get rid of weeds naturally and effectively. I see all types of recipes for killing weeds. Many can destroy healthy soil organisms that plants need to thrive. Follow my recipe and keep your soil healthy while getting rid of weeds.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together