Photo via: elanblogstudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓ Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed 1. Organize your plugs using washi tape. shakentogetherlife.com Choose a different style of tape for each of your devices and apply it to both ends of the plugs: this way you’ll never accidentally unplug your roommate’s computer when you meant to unplug your own. Learn …
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Teaching you the basics with an easy tutorial on how to mod podge on glass and create beautiful one of a kind vases, candles, glasses and more!
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- Learn how to create a DIY Teepee No Sew with this step-by-step tutorial. Easy and inexpensive with a total cost of around $30-$40. via @homestoriesatoz
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Spring is in the air and handmade good are at the Senior Center. Support local artists on Saturday, April 8. Find out more about the market or how you can apply to have a booth at http://www.fcgov.com/recreation/programs/artscrafts.php
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- Learn how to make these pretty handmade gift tags in less than 10 minutes. Use them for gifts or as part of your spring decorating. TriplePFeature