Photo via: happyhomeschoolnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- How to make Handmade Soap – a four-part easy to follow series that will show you how to make all natural soap using essential oils, natural color, and moisturizing oils
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have
- Essential oils can be incredibly helpful in reducing or eliminating snoring. Learn how to make a gel that will help provide a snore-free sleep!
- Embroidery hoops might seem like a simple craft material, but did you know just how many craft projects you can use them in? Thankfully, the humble little hoop has a wide array of fun uses, all of which can easily be achieved within a weekend! We’ve rounded-up 45 amazing DIY projects which you can create…Read More »
- How to make Essential (Infused) Oils – final steps of straining the oil with cheesecloth and transferring to a dark colored bottle are missing from directions.
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.
- Muscle rubs can do wonders when you have kinks that just won’t go away. For a natural muscle pain remedy, try this Non-Greasy Essential Oil Muscle Rub.
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- These 8 homemade Palm Oil Soap Recipes will make a great hard bar with a creamy lather that will last longer. Palm oil can be used in place of tallow.