Photo via: knitted-patterns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet tutorial is perfect for kids and teens! Create several for a cool boho look or give them away as friendship bracelets!
- Hate to wear green on St. Patricks Day? Make this super easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet. It goes with any outfit and is perfect to gift to your friends. No pinching!!!!
- DIY Ink Dyed Coasters tutorial – easy & fun DIY
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- Being a travel lover is hard when there are no trips on the horizon. Fill the travel gap with these DIY Map Coasters, show off your love of travel in style!
- Coasters! Cool idea! Ive seen this done with black and white photos…with the photo transferred directly onto the tile. Make sure to SEAL it…5 coats of Krylon Acrylic Clear Coat..worked perfectly!
- Marble and Gold DIY Coasters – these are so easy to make! Check out the full tutorial on www.swoonworthy.co.uk
- Use some coasters and paint to create your own adorable Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ornaments!
- Stamped alcohol ink upcycled tile coasters. A quick and easy tutorial that makes a great gift.
- coasters for the house and teacher gifts??
- Firefighter Coasters Set of 4 Stone Coasters Gifts by lotuspetale
- DIY Marble Coasters!