Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- questions to ask your spouse! What other questions would you add to this list?
- These questions are fun, sexy, and theyll help you connect with your partner!
- Date night bucket list
- 50 date night ideas for at home… I LOVE 12!
- 24 Awesome Wall Organization Solutions Call it a command center, drop zone, or whatever you’d like — you can easily turn an wall in your entry or kitchen into a wall organization station to keep your household running smoothly. See 12 awesome ideas below, and another 12 on the previous page. This post contains affiliate …
- Silhouette Boot Camp Lesson 1: File Types to use with your Silhouette CAMEO. Join in for over 20 lessons on the Silhouette Studio software. Perfect for beginners or those who just want to learn to use their machines better!
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- DIY-Pottery Barn inspired dresser. Finally found a dresser I like for under the TV in the living room…Now the questions is how to get my hubby to help me make it = )
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …