Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- These paper hyacinth flowers are easy to put together and make a gorgeous DIY bouquet! Such a fun spring craft idea!
- Crumpled Paper Art Activity for Kids inspired by the childrens book, Ish! Super fun process art project for kids of all ages. Use the colorful paper for collages, notes, and more!
- Craft yourself a soft, colorful bracelet with this great tutorial for casual style.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.
- This paper plate flower craft is a great spring and summer craft for kids. It offers kids a great opportunity to work on scissor skills.
- These Duck Tape®️️ Flower Pots with Bow make a great Mother’s Day gift idea, Spring gift idea or just because gift!
- These cute and trendy stackable seed bracelets will look great on your moms wrist. Get the tutorial at Craftsy and make a personalized piece of jewelry for Mothers Day.
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Arty Crafty Kids | Art | Kandinsky Inspired Rock Art | A fun interpretation of Kandinskys famous conecentric circles. A great way for kids to learn about famous artists and create their own colouful nature art with rocks.
- Arty Crafty Kids | Art | Kandinsky Inspired Rock Art | A fun interpretation of Kandinskys famous concentric circles. A great way for kids to learn about famous artists and create their own colourful nature art with rocks.