Photo via: yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- TV Stand Makeover: Turn an old wooden dresser into this gorgeous TV stand with some white paints and a bit of woodworking! Love this creative DIY furniture for my home!
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you…Read More »