Photo via: momtastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hydroponics for kids is a great way to involve them in how their food grows. This simple two liter bottle hydroponic experiment can be done in a weekend.
- Get outside for some learning in your garden with your kids. Pick up or make your own soil testing kit and science experiment.
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- Volcano Explosion Science Experiment – Education Activities for Kids education crafts kids
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- How to make a cool articulated hand craft, with bendable joints, to helps kids understand how tendons work to connect the muscles in the forearm to the tiny bones in the fingers and thumb. Biology | Anatomy | STEM | Fun science for kids
- Sound Science for Kids: Make a Craft Stick Harmonica. Fun STEM project!
- Learn how to make both a basic homopolar motor and a tiny dancing motor! Great science fair project for older kids!
- FUN SCIENCE FOR KIDS: Oil & Water Experiment. Great for all ages!
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- DIY Message in a Bottle Favors | DIY Beach Party Ideas For Your Beach-Themed Celebration