Photo via: cuckoo4design.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- Pom Pom Garland | Celebrate the holidays with fun and eye-catching decor that will make every spirit bright. This garland is anything but average with multi-colored puff ball accents and shimmering tassels hanging throughout.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- DIY Burlap Tassels
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- DIY Denim Yarn Tutorial from Crochetbug.Make DIY Denim Yarn out of old jeans that have seen better days. Think Crafts! has a DIY denim yarn scarf tutorial here. Here’s a crochet denim yarn tote from My Recycled Bags here. Another example of using…
- Funky Jeans Bag | This is a great way to reuse old jeans!
- cool How to Distress Your Jeans at Home by http://www.danaz-home-decorations.xyz/diy-crafts-home/how-to-distress-your-jeans-at-home/
- Farm Girl Apron Tutorial from Recycled Jeans ~ Creative Green Living
- My DIY Ikea hack of Lixhult cabinet with real marble on top. Photo: @bohemiansense
- Cool Sharpie Crafts Ideas- Cool DIY Ideas with Sharpies for Teens and Tweens – Mugs, Room Decor, Pillows, Shoes and More
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!