Photo via: alittlepinchofperfect.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I found this fine piece of Free Form Crochet on a Russian site – jasnaja.gallery.ru. If youre into Free Form Crochet, Ive blogged about some other pieces back in June 2012, July 2012, October 2012, and January 2013. 🙂
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Learn how to make a glam diy headboard for free. See how I take my diy tufted headboard and turn it into something more!
- 10 Things you Need on your Front Porch | a handy list of items that will add amazing curb appeal to your home and welcome your guests. Includes ideas for plants, lighting, seating and more. Sponsored
- DIY Pom Pom Pillow | DIY ideas, spring craft ideas, first day of spring ideas and more from @cydconverse
- Need to recover a sofa? Heres a sofa upholstery guide to help you with the amount of fabric you need and more!
- 16 smart ways to use mason jars! Mason jar lids, mason jar pumps, plastic mason jars, and so much more.
- Amazing set of HUGE free printable book page quotes – plus more to come!
- DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater Earrings, tutorial for more Christmas jewelry on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Preserve a wood stump More
- Detailed instructions for making this hypertufa trough planter / time to make some more!