Photo via: thriftydecorchick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor: Red, white, and blue Wreath idea!
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- Marble and Gold DIY Coasters – these are so easy to make! Check out the full tutorial on www.swoonworthy.co.uk
- DIY throw pillow upcycled from outgrown baby clothing. This beautiful and bright home decor idea would make a lovely keepsake or gift. Click through for the full tutorial and pattern.
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- Porch Makeover Before Picture. Complete makeover including new steps, painted rails and floor, painted swing, planters and wicker chair. Boston ferns, geraniums and more added
- Beautiful Beachy Decor Ideas including designer knockoffs for a fraction of the price. Easy DIY ideas for summer decorating.
- Keep your yard beautiful and organized with this super easy DIY hose stand project. It makes a huge difference and looks great in any landscaping!
- What a difference a little shiplap makes! Check out this easy and cheap DIY shiplap fireplace makeover!
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Choosing the perfect white paint color can be overwhelming. Here are a few of our favorites, including the one we painted our office. Love all of these pretty paint colors!
- A DIY and home decor blog that shares thrifty ideas to transform your house into a home. You dont need to spend a fortune to love your home.