Photo via: moodymooch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- 20 Easy Fourth of July DIYs to Make Your Party Pop | These star-spangled, red-white-and-blue party decoration ideas will have your Fourth of July bash shooting off fireworks. Most of these simple projects dont require any fancy supplies—bring on the sparklers, balloons, and dollar-store bandanas!—so you get the most bang for your buck.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- Get inspired by these 20 super simple fun summer arts and crafts for kids! Tons of ideas that you can do with stuff around the house.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – DIY Wire Bow Ring – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest/
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Homemade T-Shirt Pom Poms – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe – No chopping or dicing required and perfect for 4th of July and Memorial Day picnics, potlucks, block parties and barbecues. NO waiting! Simple crowd favorite thats quick and ready to eat in 15 minutes. SO YUMMY, SO FAST! – Dreaming in DIY