Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Home decorating ideas – How to hang curtains, so many great tips.
- 12. How to hang your curtains to give the illusion of larger windows. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Easy Flower Window Box DIY How to make and hang window flower box. How to buid a window planter. Hanging basket DIY. Gardening tips and tricks.
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- Got an old suitcase just waiting to be used for something special? How to build suitcase shelves, step by step, and hang them up for a vintage decorative look in your homes living space. Vintage home decor DIY project!
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Tips for Sewing Curtains by Uncommon Designs
- DIY Success Stories – The Rolling Runway renovated a 1963 Airstream trailer with tin panels from American Tin Ceilings. See the full renovation here: http://www.americantinceilings.com/blog/rolling-runway/?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Rollingrunway
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Looking for some inspiration for furniture repurposes that look incredible and are super budget friendly? Then this post is for you! Hi! This post is written by Melissa so if you have been around awhile you are used to seeing posts from my husband Rob. We do this flipping gig together, but I tend to gravitate a