Photo via: allfreepapercrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Amazing set of HUGE free printable book page quotes – plus more to come!
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]