Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Thin Red Line Firefighter Tactical Stocking
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- floor made of $130 US pennies … three $50 bags of pennies from bank sorted in light/dark and glued in diamond pattern, 10 bottles of Elmers glue, unsanded grout btw coins, then epoxy topcoat, could do tabletop or tray
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- This free Easter Printable has all your Favorite Easter words in the shape of an Easter Egg. Frame it for a home decor look.
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- Heart Shaped Words for Valentines Day Card – How to make your words into a shape using Microsoft Word.
- Mothers Day? Family fun saws to cut contact paper taller than the pot, then cover the photo and wrap the edges of the contact paper over the edges of the pot.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Kandinsky Art idea for Mothers Day Activity. Great for Casual Work too. Put a colorful paper bouquet on a card.
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.