Photo via: theexperimentalhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Looking for some inspiration for furniture repurposes that look incredible and are super budget friendly? Then this post is for you! Hi! This post is written by Melissa so if you have been around awhile you are used to seeing posts from my husband Rob. We do this flipping gig together, but I tend to gravitate a
- Everything I wish I would have known when I got my Silhouette machine! Silhouette 101: Simple Step by Step Tutorials to make Learning Your Silhouette CAMEO Easy
- I LOVE this project! I took my sons handwritten name and captured it forever by creating a canvas that hangs in his room. This name is where it all began. BICFightForYourWrite ad
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.
- Tutorial for turning your dogs silhouette into fun wall art. (The Creativity Exchange)
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- I needed to tie up some of my vegetable plants and Im out of garden twine and string. When I was looking for something suitable that will not break the stems I saw one of my very old receiver cords for the telephone.
- What if there were some Christmas presents you could make and give to people that they would appreciate the thought (more than a gift card), were used and enjoyed, and saved you money to boot?
- If you have a sensitive writer, you know revision can be tough. Here are four techniques for pain-free revision, part of my series on the writing process.