Photo via: bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- This is SO gorgeous! I need to make this.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- I had fun reusing old candles from birthdays, plus adding a little pumpkin spice oil to create some simple candles to litter your fireplace mantle with!
- 15 Fun Pumpkin Crafts and Activities for Kids – Looking for fall craft projects for kids? These easy DIY pumpkin crafts will keep kids busy creating this fall! Many of these ideas make great activities for a fall party.
- 30 things you can stop buying at Walmart that you can make at home…I am in need of Walmart rehab! Walmart has been my go-to source for my household and pantry needs. Not only do their superstores carry almost every product I need, but often times their prices cant be beat. I got to thinking, there has to be a better way than repetitively purchasing chemical laden products! Right?…
- Key Lamp, So this is what I need to do with all my old keys.
- Find all the supplies you need at Jo-Ann to make a DIY Fairy House and Fairy Garden with your kids. They’re sure to love getting creative with this project.
- Here is how I would make these beauties… You will need: -1 mason jar -1 fine point marker -puffy paint Draw your design w…
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com