Photo via: fleecefun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- CARDBOARD TUBE RAINBOW BLOWERS are a colourful and fun kids craft! Kids love blowing this rainbow craft to see the streamers swoosh. A super TP roll St Patricks Day craft or for a weather topic too.
- This St. Patricks Day Treat Leprechaun Hat is the perfect luck of the Irish snack. via @CraftCreatCook1
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!
- Hate to wear green on St. Patricks Day? Make this super easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet. It goes with any outfit and is perfect to gift to your friends. No pinching!!!!
- Tissue paper and paper plate rainbow kid craft for St. Patricks Day or spring and summer.
- Stained Glass Clover Craft for Kids – Awesome for St. Patricks Day!
- DIY Laundry room table for under $100! You will love this makeover! A fabulous idea to add decor and organization in such a small space!
- The IRISH MOSS Knit Stitch: St. Patrick’s Day Knitting DIY via @StudioKnit | Easy Free Knitting Pattern
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.