Photo via: fleecefun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- This $2 Shabby Chic American Flag Wreath will look excellent on your door this summer! Its perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- 20 Easy Fourth of July DIYs to Make Your Party Pop | These star-spangled, red-white-and-blue party decoration ideas will have your Fourth of July bash shooting off fireworks. Most of these simple projects dont require any fancy supplies—bring on the sparklers, balloons, and dollar-store bandanas!—so you get the most bang for your buck.
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!