Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Have an old puzzle that is missing pieces? Turn it into an awesome piece of art! This blogger got two different projects out of one old puzzle. I love this so much!
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- DIY Coffee Filter Christmas Trees Tutorial from City Farmhouse (love this! would paint cones white so paper mache doesnt show through)
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- This is SO gorgeous! DIY button bowl
- Crayon Drip Paper Maché Christmas Trees! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- This DIY recycled bottle craft project is so creative! I love how it lights up and looks like a suset. This is the perfect Moana-inspired kids night light.
- So i really like space and all that :3 and this is my first try at a a galaxy in a bottle necklace ,i love both♥ what do you think? Now for sale at my etsy shop :3 www.etsy.com/li…