Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Is it sad that I want to do this with my kids for my Mothers Day present? . Kids handprint canvas pictures….good times 🙂
- Technically this is an outdoor shower, but what I see is “what a cute fence to hide my ugly row of garbage cans!” 🙂 @ Home Designs
- Looking for front porch decor ideas? We found them as we looked for ideas and inspiration for our front porch. We wanted to try something new this year and we budgeted to have it done. I personally like to look online and find inspirations as well. Though my budget my be small sometimes you can getKeep Reading
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Our coffee filter lion craft for kids is a fun way to tap into your childs unique interests. My son doesnt always like to craft with me, but hes always ready to build a lion!
- So i really like space and all that :3 and this is my first try at a a galaxy in a bottle necklace ,i love both♥ what do you think? Now for sale at my etsy shop :3 www.etsy.com/li…
- Really easy papercraft rose (Paper rose) It’s not as cool as Kawasaki’s rose or Sato’s rose but it’s at least really easy to make. I made it using the technic of the popular lotus model. I hope you like it! Thanks for following!
- DIY-Pottery Barn inspired dresser. Finally found a dresser I like for under the TV in the living room…Now the questions is how to get my hubby to help me make it = )
- This was such an awesome collection of DIY laundry detergent recipes, and there is something for everyone! It includes recipes for powder, liquid, and pods! Borax and Borax-free too! Thanks for sharing! via @simplynaturalma
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.