Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Image Detail for – … be easily made into planters with a few drainage holes in the bottom
- DIY Bathroom Organization Ideas – Mount a magnetic memo board inside a cabinet door to add more storage with magnetic containers via BHG
- Are you impatient to wait weeks before you can plant a new hypertufa pot? Try this leaching method.
- SUMMER FUN! Make a set of DIY wooden yard dice for a fraction of the cost of store bought sets of lawn dice. Summer fun for the whole family!
- This cheap and easy DIY party decoration is perfect for all types of party. And because this garland idea is made of plastic, they are perfect for outdoor parties!
- Babys First Christmas This ornament measures 4 inches across and is hand-painted. Its made out of plastic so its shatter proof but it can be
- Easy DIY Planters for Cool Do It Yourself Gardening Idea – Concrete Pots In Hand Shade Are Super Creative Project
- My very own DIY… Instead of a trash can, use 3m hooks and plastic bags. Under the sink cabinets – one door for recyclables, and the other door for regular trash.
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- No link- I bought a wire basket at Savers, fill an empty glass jar with Tiki torch liquid, punch a hole in the cover and insert a wick through lid and cover the jar. While the wick soaks up the fluid, place jar in center of basket and add rocks around it. Light the wick and enjoy the rock candle!