Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Canvas Gold-Leaf High Gloss Resin Painting Use high gloss resin to turn a high school art piece into a professional masterpiece!
- Make this marbled resin jewelry box for yourself or to give as a gift. You will be surprised at just how easy it is to marbleize resin with colors! via @resincraftsblog
- how to make resin and ink pendants
- resin ring – Etsy
- How To Use an Image Transfer to Transform Vintage Furniture | Paint, glaze, wax and one stunning image transfer can improve a flea market find into a one-of-a-kind piece for cheap!
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.
- How to use a beauty blender.
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- Cricut Explore Air 2- getting started- die cut- machine- cutting- crafts- paper crafts- Cricut- how to use
- How To Use Heat transfer with your Silhouette Cameo -tutorial from Practically Functional
- Learn how to use Silhouette sketch pens to draw with your Silhouette Cameo or Portrait!