Photo via: casawatkins.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to decorate a vase with tissue paper and Mod Podge. Such an easy way to update a plain glass piece, and makes a great gift! via @modpodgerocks
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- DIY Stone Gold-Dipped Vase. See how easy it is to transform a glass vase into beautiful, modern gold-dipped home decor with HomeRight. Sponsored.
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- Handmade home decor is always a great way to refresh the look of your space. Check out this DIY Home Fabric Update and see how you can use Jo-Ann crafting essentials to transform your outdoor patio.
- How to Paint and Stencil an Entire Room, lots of photos and step by step instructions. | Home Update | Painting 101
- Check out this Easy Peasy (and thrifty)! Pool Noodle Wreath Form. Much less expensive than a craft store form and easy to make! Perfect for crafting holiday wreaths.
- A DIY and home decor blog that shares thrifty ideas to transform your house into a home. You dont need to spend a fortune to love your home.
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Succulent Clay Vase – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Transform a plain outdoor rug into this fun Donut Rug—just in time for spring! Using multi-colored paints, it’s surprisingly simple to update your front door or entryway. Plus, you can customize this decoration to match your decor.
- With busy moms wanting to make and do more with less time, we made this simple, one-step DIY ombre vase tutorial to add to your home decor.