Photo via: finest10.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Turn A Curbside Dresser Into A Bar – Curbside finds create some of the best makeover opportunities. More
- How to Turn a Curbside Door into a Mirror for Farmhouse Decor by Prodigal Pieces | prodigalpieces.com
- Turn a Old Dresser into a Craft Station…these are the BEST Upcycled & Repurposed Ideas!
- TV Stand Makeover: Turn an old wooden dresser into this gorgeous TV stand with some white paints and a bit of woodworking! Love this creative DIY furniture for my home!
- How to Turn a Closet Into an Office
- Learn how to make a glam diy headboard for free. See how I take my diy tufted headboard and turn it into something more!
- How to Turn a Tin Can into a Planter – A Glam Gold Sequin Makeover
- How to easily turn upcycled drawers into a handy sweet bathroom wall cabinet.
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted