Photo via: sasinteriors.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before and After dresser makeover- trim work and paint go a long way to making a blod statement pieve
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Wood Toy Tray Upcycle Into Lego Play Tray – Follow this simple 3 step tutorial to makeover a tray into a cute Lego play area.
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Ravelry: Felted Artesian Tote pattern by Jean Lampe felted icord in-the-round stranded stripes-colorwork-Imperial Yarn Columbia Yarn weight Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ? Gauge 16 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Reverse Stockinette Needle size US 10 – 6.0 mm Hook size 6.0 mm (J) Sizes available Before felting – 10” (25.5 cm) in length, slightly stretched. 14” (35.5 cm) circumference. After felting – 9 1/2” (24 cm) in length. 12” (30.5 cm) in circumference
- How to Turn a Tin Can into a Planter – A Glam Gold Sequin Makeover
- How To Turn A Curbside Dresser Into A Bar – Curbside finds create some of the best makeover opportunities. More
- Am going to be on the lookout for brass lamps at the thrift store after seeing this makeover! Simple DIY upcycling idea with step-by-step tutorial.
- A Before and After view of a stenciled fireplace hearth using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted
- Pine Street Reclaimed Wood Shelf Set | Great to do with Cider Freshners after they wear out
- Diy White Penny Tile Tutorial How To – Bathroom Makeover