Photo via: musthavemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Easiest way to Learn How to freeze peaches without Sugar for smoothies, for cobblers, for pies or any dessert and baking needs throughout the year. Including Tips for removing the skin/ blanching peaches. An Easy way to preserve your peaches for that
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Easy RV Remodeling Makeover with instructions to remodel RV interior, paint RV walls, paint 2 tone kitchen cabinets! LOVE!!
- This is an great list of posts that bring you beautiful advice to make Unique Mason Jar Ideas a wonderful experience. Include your children in the reading. What do they think?
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Free cat sewing pattern to make a sweet little felt kitty that fits in your childs pocket. Easily sewn by hand, this is an adorable kitty softie!
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!
- These rustic hanging mason jar candle holders are a charming way to brighten a dreary corner or fill an awkward space on a wall in your home / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- How to Remove Paint From Hardware | The Family Handyman
- A gray and white DIY stenciled accent wall in a foyer using the Herringbone Stitch Wall Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. A subtle wallpaper look. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/herringbone-stitch-allover-pattern-wall-stencil.html Project via @ceciliamoyer
- Coral fleece vs Polar fleece: What is the difference between these two fabrics. Its interesting the learn what they have in common and how they can be very different. Great sewing tips to understand the properties of these two fabrics!