Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- STOP! Dont throw away your dishes! Click through to learn How to Remove Utensil Scratches from Dishes! Seriously amazing. This will be one popular pin to put on your must try list!
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- How to remove the outdated wallpaper border in your RV / Camper. Tips to easily do an RV makeover!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- You must be always thinking to decorate your home. A boring nightstand seems to need to be replaced, or the color of the wall is too monotonous and needs of paint, and even your family photos need lovely displaying. All in all, you want some projects to beautify your home. However, the budget list is […]
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- Remove the band pins and you can get to the battery