Photo via: we-are-scout.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you can thread a bobbin with ease, hand sew a perfect hem, and embroider elaborate designs, the world is your oyster and if you dream it, you can make it. However, if you are not quite as handicraftily skilled but still want to outfit your home with fabulous pillows, dramatic draperies, custom lampshades, and beautiful bedding, these 50 projects are for you.
- Carve your own stamp from a drawing or print out to create a beautiful envelope address or return label. Link to book with tutorial for making your own diy stamps! bird ink packaging
- Watch Martha demonstrate how to make an eye-catching lighted holiday sign that will look beautiful indoors or out.
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Beginners Guide to Hand Dyeing Yarn. Learn how to dye beautiful yarn for your knit and crochet projects. FiberArtsy.com
- How to make a cool articulated hand craft, with bendable joints, to helps kids understand how tendons work to connect the muscles in the forearm to the tiny bones in the fingers and thumb. Biology | Anatomy | STEM | Fun science for kids
- Learn how to make your own elegant and beautiful spiral chain bracelet with this simple DIY tutorial. It makes a beautiful gift idea for that special woman in your life!
- How to make an easy croquembouche tower. This DIY is perfect for holiday brunches and celebrating birthdays!
- This is an easy tutorial on How to Make an a beautiful Antipasto Board Table Runner. Impress your friends and guests with this beautiful display of your favorite Antipasto foods as it runs down the center of your table on your homemade board. ad
- How to Make Liquid Soap- completely homemade, not from commercial bar soap. Has recipes for Moisturizing Hand Soap, Moisturizing Shampoo and a All-Around Home Cleaning Soap that she uses for laundry, dishes & in the dishwasher as well.
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.