Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before and After dresser makeover- trim work and paint go a long way to making a blod statement pieve
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- Painting a Claw Foot Tub — ever wondered how to paint your claw foot tub? Here are the answers!
- Dress up your walls with fun DIY Switch Plates. This super easy step by step tutorial will show you how to paint your light switches with alcohol inks. FiberArtsy.com
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Here is how I would make these beauties… You will need: -1 mason jar -1 fine point marker -puffy paint Draw your design w…
- 7 Trim Carpentry Secrets
- Installing Trim Makes All The Difference! Full picture tutorial including measurements on Thrifty Decor Chick!
- Faux Cement Tile Painted Floors, How to Paint Tile Floors, DIY Painted Cement Tile www.BrightGreenDoor.com
- How to make paint scrape art notecards. Fun and simple DIY art project idea for kids.