Photo via: shrimpsaladcircus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Make It Work: The Complete Guide to IKEA Hacks
- IKEA MAMMUT STOOL – See how old scratched ikea kids furniture can be simply transformed using metallic chalk paint.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Cool Crafts You Can Make With Fabric Scraps – DIY Rag Rug – Creative DIY Sewing Projects and Things to Do With Leftover Fabric and Even Old Clothes That Are Too Small – Ideas, Tutorials and Patterns http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-leftover-fabric-scraps
- How to make Paint Scrape Art – fun and simple DIY art project idea
- How to Make Glow in the Dark Paint: 9 Steps – wikiHow
- 2016s best ikea hacks (so far) on domino.com
- WOWZA! What a great built-in bookcase! She used billy bookcase to make the built-ins around her fireplace. Such a great IKEA HACK!
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.