Photo via: makezine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barn Wood Cooler Table – … – Rustic WoodWorx | Scotts Marketplace
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- Our DIY Kitchen Renovation, Wood Countertops, Painted Cabinets, Industrial Modern Farmhouse www.BrightGreenDoor.com
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- An Old Stand with a Bucket Cooler
- How-to DIY: Making a dog crate into an end table with an old particle board piece and fabric. Pretty cool.
- Hibiscus Hand-Dyed Stationery Set | How-To from The Studio
- How-to vamp up a dull chest of drawers with copper handles, making it look seriously kick-ass by Interior Stylist Maxine Brady from WeLoveHomeBlog
- A standard bakers tray becomes a vibrant decorative piece with this easy how-to from decorating editor Rebecca Robertson.
- Pirate Party – Balloon Swords (how-to)