Photo via: happydealhappyday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- These DIY Mickey Mouse Bath Bombs are the perfect way to relax, unwind and think about your next trip to Walt Disney World. Enjoy a spa day at home!
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Dont throw away those used K-Cups – turn them into DIY bath bombs!
- DIY Tea Bath Bombs | Rebeccas Soap Delicatessen – Pinterest | Bloglovin’
- Instructions on how to make these 100% cotton, hand knit washcloths, for kitchen or bath. Easy DIY. Great for teacher appreciation day gifts
- How to make your own rustic DIY wood cake stand in just 5 minutes.
- Learn how to easily make your own DIY notepad + free printables included!
- Heres a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own inexpensive DIY outdoor bench using a few concrete blocks and some wood beams.
- This DIY decor project is so fun! Learn how to make your own Rope Letters and Words at LoveGrowsWild.com
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- Are you in search of crafts to make and sell? Learn how to make paper flowers DIY style and open your own Etsy shop. Why not?! You can learn how to make paper flowers & foliage to create gorgeous paper flowers backdrops. There’s a paper flowers workshop a