Photo via: theownerbuildernetwork.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com | from How to Make a Concrete Planter
- Heres a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own inexpensive DIY outdoor bench using a few concrete blocks and some wood beams.
- DIY concrete planter idea that is easy to do with the kids!
- How to make a copper dipped glass planter- looks really pretty paired with the green of the plant!
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- How to Make DIY Concrete Star Shaped Votives
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!