Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own scented oils and hydrosols with plant material from your own garden using essential oil extraction techniques. makeyourownscentedoils essentialoilextractiontechniques essentialoilshowto fragranceextraction
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- How to make hanging paper wisteria. DIY paper flowers. Wisteria templates.
- How to Make an Herbal Salve~ An easy to make herbal remedy for all your minor injuries and pains.
- The best crafts are both functional and adorable, and these fit the bill! Check out this tutorial on how to make fabric flip flops for under $5!
- How to make a leather chevron pillow with leftover leather scraps! Full tutorial -> www.rowhousenest.com
- How to Make a Split Level Monogram in Cricut Design Space | a step by step Cricut tutorial
- Easy Recipes For Kids to Make at Home – Cool Recipe Ideas for Teens and Tweens. How to Make a Wendys Frosty With only 3 Ingredients
- How to make Paper Flowers
- Learn how to make both a basic homopolar motor and a tiny dancing motor! Great science fair project for older kids!