Photo via: justagirlandherblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An easy tutorial on making labels in Microsoft Word. Perfect for making labels for my kitchen pantry containers.
- Heart Shaped Words for Valentines Day Card – How to make your words into a shape using Microsoft Word.
- Learn how to make these pretty handmade gift tags in less than 10 minutes. Use them for gifts or as part of your spring decorating. TriplePFeature
- This tutorial for brick word art is super simple and is a great way to add beauty and whimsy to the garden. Use as a stepping stone or pretty accent piece.
- How to make a copper dipped glass planter- looks really pretty paired with the green of the plant!
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- How to Make a Split Level Monogram in Cricut Design Space | a step by step Cricut tutorial
- How to make a tablet cover in 10 minutes | from Keeping It Real — Easy basic sewing project. You could customize it to fit any device.
- Your bathroom should be just as pretty as all the other rooms in your house, and these easy DIY projects could help make that happen.
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- How to make a cool articulated hand craft, with bendable joints, to helps kids understand how tendons work to connect the muscles in the forearm to the tiny bones in the fingers and thumb. Biology | Anatomy | STEM | Fun science for kids
- This Easter Grapevine Door Swag is easy to make and welcomes guests with a burst of spring in pretty pastel shades of bunnies, eggs, flowers and butterflies.